Specializing In Integrative Medicine Since 1989
AUTO IMMUNE PROGRAM
Each case is evaluated on its own so each person's treatment will vary on the parameters of the individual case.
CONDITIONS WE'VE TREATED
Arthritis (Osteo or Rheumatoid)
Diabetes Type I
Miscellaneous "Ideopathic Autoimmune Syndromes"
Environmental Illness / Severe Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Syndrome
We first do a thorough diagnostic work up if the patient doesn't have the proper testing.
We first check detoxification pathways and metabolic systems to make sure they're working properly. We also need to see the status of the patient's reserves to see how they'll tolerate some of the therapies...
Heavy Metal Analysis
Chronic Focal Infection, especially Dental
Microbial Infections (Viruses, Bacteria, Fungi, Mold, etc.)
Xenobiotics (pestacides, herbacides, chemicals, airborne toxins, etc.)
Basic Chemistry, Urinalysis, CBC
Specialized testing pertinent to the patient if needed (Ultrasound, MRI, etc.)
Live Cell / Dark Field Blood Analysis
SOME TREATMENT OPTIONS
- Ozone Autohemotherapy w/UVBI (cleans the blood and modifies cytokines, etc.)
- AUIT (autogenous urine injection therapy) Helps modulate immune cell responses
- Dendritic Cell Therapy (a blood therapy to modulate the patients immune response using their own dendritic cells in low levels). Helps "re-educate" immune cells about what is self and what is not.
- Chelation (IV and oral) to remove toxic heavy metals, frequently found in patients with autoimmune
- Oral Metabolic Immune Response Modifiers (Aloe polysaccharides; Zymucan Beta Glucan Complex, Krill Oil & other EFAs, Proteolytic Enzymes to reduce fibrin load and circulating cytokines, Probiotics, Dietary manipulation, Herbal & Homeopathics, Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, etc.)
- Free Radical Scavenger Supplements (SOD/CAT/Glut/RALA, NAC, etc.)
- IV Immune Response Modifiers
- Venom Therapy (bee venom,etc.)
- Polysaccharide Therapy
- Essential Fatty Acid Therapy
- Stem Cell Therapy (cord blood, placental or adult only)
- Far Infrared Sauna Fatty Sweat Therapy for removal of Fat-Soluable Toxins
HOW LONG IS THE PROGRAM ?
The length depends on what the patient presents with and how they respond to therapy. We generally don't take patients who have chronic severe cases for less than 4 treatment weeks.
WHAT DOES IT COST FOR TREATMENT ?
It depends on what is being treated and how the patient responds. It requires an indepth Case & Records Review, Physical Exam and Consultation to even begin to get some idea. In general, most severe long standing cases are going to cost somewhere around $600-1100/ treatment day USD Outpatient, not including lodging or meals. In-Patient rates are not able to be quoted since it depends on the Hospital we end up using.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Patients come in the morning fasting and we draw blood several times per week or daily depending on the case. The next step is IV therapy for the day is ordered by the physician and is started. It is generally an all day thing.
Sometimes if Far Infrared Sauna Therapy is being done, the patient will go to the therapy room, disrobe and lay in the sauna and have oxygen nasal cannula attached, which they'll do until they get a good sticky sweat going (toxic fat removal). Afterward, they're brought back to the IV room for another check by the doctor or nurse and discharged for the day. It just depends on what is indicated for the patient.